By Gregg A. DuPont,Linda J. DeBowes
- Presents the main logical and important method of dental and oral radiography, utilizing real anatomical photos for exact scientific correlation
- Depicts unique and color-labeled radiographs side-by-side for exact id of standard and irregular structures
- Helps either veterinarians and technicians take the absolute best radiographs, interpret them adequately, make sound remedy judgements, and visual display unit results
- Provides transparent, technical suggestions for taking caliber radiographs and making a choice on artefacts and result of wrong imaging process and picture development
- Presents transparent pictorial directions – from 2 angles – for proper positioning of the X-ray beam and intraoral films
- Offers new possibilities for extended expert providers and sales on your practice
- Provides facts of compliance with criteria of deal with clinical checklist documentation, assisting you legally provide yourself with protection, your employees, and your practice
Read Online or Download Atlas of Dental Radiography in Dogs and Cats - E-Book: A Practical Guide to Techniques and Interpretation PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) cells are the foremost regulators of reproductive functionality in all vertebrate organisms. The GnRH molecule is synthesized in a small variety of neurons in rostral hypothalamic areas of the mind. In mammals, those neurons free up the GnRH decapeptide into the portal capillary method resulting in the anterior pituitary gland.
Combining crucial hematology content material with the diagnostic positive factors of an atlas, Veterinary Hematology: A Diagnostic consultant and colour Atlas can provide all of the info you want to appropriately determine and diagnose the blood illnesses of universal family animals — including canines, cats, horses, farm animals, sheep, goats, pigs, and llamas.
Das Osteopathie-Buch zum ATF*-anerkannten Kurs mit allen Richtungen der Osteopathie (parietal, viszeral, kraniosakral) am Beispiel des Hundes. Mit theoretischen Grundlagen der Kleintier-Osteopathie und praxisrelevantem Wissen. Mit detaillierten Bildern und präzisen Beschreibungen zu den Handanlagen.
Consultant to Ruminant Anatomy: Dissection and medical Aspectspresents a concise, clinically correct connection with goat and livestock anatomy, with colour schematic illustrations and embalmed arterially injected prosection photos for comparability. bargains 244 colour pictures depicting goat and farm animals anatomy presents chosen line drawings correlated to dissection photos of embalmed arterially injected specimens Takes a realistic method, with fabric prepared through physique procedure inside of every one sector Demonstrates the scientific relevance of easy anatomy Poses assessment questions in every one bankruptcy, with solutions and movies supplied on a significant other web site
- Color Atlas of Human Poisoning and Envenoming
- Small Animal Cytologic Diagnosis
- Veterinary Microbiology and Microbial Disease
- Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians - E-Book
- Slatter's Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology - E-Book
- Handbook of Toxicologic Pathology
Extra resources for Atlas of Dental Radiography in Dogs and Cats - E-Book: A Practical Guide to Techniques and Interpretation