By David E. Noakes,Timothy J. Parkinson,Gary C. W. England
"Veterinary replica and Obstetrics has been the normal reference textbook for veterinary scholars for a few years, in addition to for college students of animal technological know-how and comparable disciplines; moreover it has additionally been an invaluable reference resource for the practising veterinary general practitioner. the recent variation builds at the good fortune of the former version overlaying general copy and reproductive problems and ailments within the universal and no more universal domesticated species (llamas, alpacas, camels). The booklet has been thoroughly revised with complete color all through to incorporate fresh advancements in reproductive biology and endocrinology, in addition to the hot wisdom at the factors and remedy of reproductive disease."
"This is a reference textual content that has been refreshed good and warrants a spot on perform bookshelves." - Veterinary checklist, Feb 2011
- Classic textual content reference
- Covering all elements of copy and obstetrics in all universal and no more universal household species
- Only ebook protecting complete variety of household animals
- Practical medical process throughout
- Thorough updating all through to mirror alterations in perform because the final edition
- New authors and participants to make sure modern and foreign process (contributors from Finland, the Netherlands, united states, Denmark an New Zealand)
- Full color throughout
Read or Download Arthur's Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics E-Book PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) cells are the main regulators of reproductive functionality in all vertebrate organisms. The GnRH molecule is synthesized in a small variety of neurons in rostral hypothalamic areas of the mind. In mammals, those neurons unlock the GnRH decapeptide into the portal capillary approach resulting in the anterior pituitary gland.
Combining crucial hematology content material with the diagnostic positive factors of an atlas, Veterinary Hematology: A Diagnostic consultant and colour Atlas provides the entire details you want to properly determine and diagnose the blood illnesses of universal family animals — including canine, cats, horses, farm animals, sheep, goats, pigs, and llamas.
Das Osteopathie-Buch zum ATF*-anerkannten Kurs mit allen Richtungen der Osteopathie (parietal, viszeral, kraniosakral) am Beispiel des Hundes. Mit theoretischen Grundlagen der Kleintier-Osteopathie und praxisrelevantem Wissen. Mit detaillierten Bildern und präzisen Beschreibungen zu den Handanlagen.
Advisor to Ruminant Anatomy: Dissection and scientific Aspectspresents a concise, clinically proper connection with goat and farm animals anatomy, with colour schematic illustrations and embalmed arterially injected prosection pictures for comparability. bargains 244 colour pictures depicting goat and farm animals anatomy presents chosen line drawings correlated to dissection photographs of embalmed arterially injected specimens Takes a pragmatic strategy, with fabric prepared by means of physique method inside of every one area Demonstrates the medical relevance of simple anatomy Poses assessment questions in each one bankruptcy, with solutions and video clips supplied on a significant other web site
- Pain Management in Veterinary Practice
- Cardiology of the Horse
- Advances and Updates in Internal Medicine, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice - E-Book: 13 (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Infectious Diseases of Wild Mammals and Birds in Europe
- Exotic Animal Oncology, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Exotic Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Invertebrate Medicine
Additional info for Arthur's Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics E-Book