By Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity
Thoroughly up to date and improved, this new Third Edition presents the newest info on dosage, kinds, movie defects, and polymer characterization. Written via popular leaders within the box, Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms is definitely the main complete e-book in the marketplace today.
New to the Third Edition:
- the interplay of substances with useful polymers
- the impact of processing parameters on coating quality
- the stabilization of polymeric movie coats
- plasticizers and their purposes in pharmaceutical coatings
- adhesion of polymeric movies to sturdy substrates
- basic houses of latex and pseudolatex colloidal dispersions
Key issues included:
- polymer interactions with medicines and excipients
- physical getting older of polymeric films
- a whole evaluation and in-depth research of contemporary advances within the box, consisting of info at the most modern gear used to use polymers to a pharmaceutical system
- illustrated examples explaining definitely the right steps to be taken for you to remedy formula, processing, and balance difficulties to accomplish an optimized dosage form
Read Online or Download Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
Even though polypropylene has been advertised because the Fifties, study and improvement during this zone remains to be lively. The intake of polypropylene through the years has been fairly excessive, almost always because of the regular development of its estate profile. Polypropylene: constructions, Blends and Composites, in 3 separate volumes, displays at the key elements that have contributed to the luck of polypropylene, facing all elements of structure-performance relationships suitable to thermoplastic polymers and similar composites.
One of the a number of new instructions in smooth polymer technology, the layout and research of liquid crystal (LC) polymers were those growing to be such a lot actively and fruitfully. inspite of that, the prospective formation of an anisotropic LC section was once in basic terms confirmed theoretically for the 1st time within the Nineteen Fifties by means of Onsager  and Flory , after which experimentally tested within the stories with polypeptides options.
Chromogenic fabrics switch their optical homes based on an exterior stimulus. because of their power purposes as gentle valve (e. g. , in solar retaining glazing) or as temperature sensor, thermotropic, and thermochromic fabrics have come an increasing number of into the focal point of analysis and improvement.
Databook of Preservatives includes facts for preservatives for items in the course of delivery and garage, movie preservatives, wooden preservatives, fiber, leather-based, rubber and polymerized fabrics preservatives, development fabric preservatives, preservatives for liquid cooling and processing platforms, slimicides, and slicing fluid preservatives.
- Quality Management in Plastics Processing
- Polymeric Cryogels: Macroporous Gels with Remarkable Properties (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Fatigue and Tribological Properties of Plastics and Elastomers (Plastics Design Library)
- Handbook of Fiber Chemistry, Third Edition (International Fiber Science and Technology)
- Composite Materials: Science and Applications (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Textiles and Clothing Sustainability: Sustainable Technologies (Textile Science and Clothing Technology)
Additional resources for Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)