The totality of the eigenvalues of the Laplacian of a compact Riemannian manifold is named the spectrum. We describe how the spectrum determines a Riemannian manifold. The continuity of the eigenvalue of the Laplacian, Cheeger and Yau's estimate of the 1st eigenvalue, the Lichnerowicz–Obata's theorem at the first eigenvalue, the Cheng's estimates of the kth eigenvalues, and Payne–Pólya–Weinberger's inequality of the Dirichlet eigenvalue of the Laplacian also are defined.
- Symplectic Topology and Floer Homology: Volume 1, Symplectic Geometry and Pseudoholomorphic Curves (New Mathematical Monographs)
- Geometry of Cauchy-Riemann Submanifolds
- Geometrie (German Edition)
- Introduction to Topological Manifolds: 940 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Riemannian Geometry (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Analysis of Quantised Vortex Tangle (Springer Theses)
Rated 5 – based on votes of