By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislations in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides details from the felony method in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics strategy involves using quantitative equipment in examine. this is often in line with the expectancies in an utilized economics box resembling agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislations themes in contracts, torts, and estate, the ebook is going additional to introduce state of the art and region-relevant issues, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather switch, and transboundary water matters. The e-book is supported via an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to examine and enrichment routines, to deepen readers’ knowing of the rules mentioned within the booklet. it's a studying instrument, at the beginning, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to execs new to the topic quarter in addition to to scholars in legislations university, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers learn findings on such subject matters as meals protection, weather switch, transboundary ordinary assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and emblems to focus on the long run resources of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own study of their components of research, and to realize a few figuring out of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes huge assets, comparable to bankruptcy summaries, learn questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar research courses, a attempt financial institution, and try financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
This quantity is predicated at the shows and deliberations of a complicated learn Workshop (ARW) "Caspian Sea: A Quest for Environmental protection" that used to be hung on March 15-19, 1999, in Venice (Italy). The Workshop was once backed through the NATO's department for medical and Environmental Affairs, with extra aid supplied via the belief for Mutual figuring out (USA).
Coined within the Nineteen Seventies, the time period sustainable improvement and the information at the back of it have loved various quantities of recognition through the years. And whereas dire predictions abound, the whole affects of world warming aren't identified, nor can they be identified. What we do be aware of is that to be sustainable, all societies needs to comply with new realities, which come with altering ecosystems and ordinary limits to progress.
The regular progress within the variety of cars at the highway, heavy reliance on coal, use of soiled fuels for residential combustion, and large open burning are a few of the significant components resulting in the innovative deterioration of air caliber in constructing international locations in Asia. And regardless of efforts to set up and enforce air caliber size platforms, the advance of infrastructure, environmental know-how, and administration practices keeps to lag at the back of the speed of emission raise.
Das steigende Güterverkehrsaufkommen in der Europäischen Union führt zu Umweltbeeinträchtigungen, von denen der Alpenraum in besonderem Maße betroffen ist. Das vorliegende Werk geht der Frage nach, wie dem unter Berücksichtigung der Grundfreiheiten der Europäischen Union – insbesondere des freien Warenverkehrs – durch gezielte rechtliche Maßnahmen begegnet werden kann.
- UNDERSTANDING TREE LAW: A HANDBOOK FOR PRACTITIONERS
- Naturschutzrecht im Klimawandel: Juristische Konzepte für naturschutzfachliche Anpassungsstrategien: Volume 17 (Schriftenreihe Natur und Recht) (German Edition)
- Disaster Forensics: Understanding Root Cause and Complex Causality (Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications)
- The Ethics of Space Exploration (Space and Society)
- Lessons for Climate Change Adaptation from Better Management of Rivers (Climate and Development Series)
- Responsibility and Liability in the Context of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes by Sea: Existing Rules and the 1999 Liability Protocol to the ... (Hamburg Studies on Maritime Affairs)
Extra info for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments