By Ross A. Kennedy
A better half to Woodrow Wilson provides a compilation of essays contributed by way of numerous students within the box that conceal all points of the lifestyles and profession of America’s twenty eighth president.
- Represents the one present anthology of essays to introduce readers to the scholarship on all facets of Wilson's existence and career
- Offers a 'one cease' vacation spot for a person attracted to realizing how the scholarship on Wilson has developed and the place it stands now
Read or Download A Companion to Woodrow Wilson (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) PDF
Similar government books
This paintings is a old, multidisciplinary clarification of the complexities of the foodstuff procedure within the usa and worldwide, spanning the start of the fashionable period to latest globalized, interconnected marketplace. • includes chapters on nutrients defense, alternate coverage, and old reviews of border protection authored via resident specialists in the Frontier software• old maps illustrate how prior exchange disputes over animal ailment have prompted glossy meals and agriculture defense• contains pictures of key those that have motivated the foodstuff and Agriculture safeguard coverage all through background
A major evaluation of latest Labour's overseas coverage from top specialists. This book re-imagines coverage pondering, clear of Churchill's concept of england as on the intersection of 'three circles' (the English conversing global, Europe, and the Commonwealth) and in the direction of a brand new conceptual version that takes into consideration identification, ethics and gear.
Stereotypes of Mexican American girls and the inability in their illustration in examine literature give a contribution to misrepresentations of Mexican American tradition and their invisibility. during this qualitative examine, Mexican American girls have been interviewed and their existence histories have been tested utilizing an ethnographic and hermeneutical phenomenological procedure.
Conservative yet no longer Republican offers a transparent and complete framework for realizing the formation and constitution of ideological self-identification and its dating to celebration identity within the united states. Exploring why the rise in Black conservatives has now not met with a corresponding upward push within the variety of Black Republicans, the e-book bridges the literature from a few diverse learn parts to color a close portrait of African-American ideological self-identification.
- The Resurgence of the Radical Right in France
- The Military and the State in Central Asia: From Red Army to Independence (Central Asian Studies)
- Policy Diffusion Dynamics in America
- Hands in the Till: Embezzlement of Public Monies in Mississippi
- World-Regional Social Policy and Global Governance: New research and policy agendas in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- The UK as a Medium Maritime Power in the 21st Century: Logistics for Influence
Additional resources for A Companion to Woodrow Wilson (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)